More and more, men are seeking the help of a qualified surgeon to overcome their anxieties and to give them a self-esteem boost. One of the most common male insecurity is their penis size. For this reason, penoplasty, commonly known as penis enlargement surgery, is rising in popularity in Dubai.
Eventhough it is a popular procedure, many people might still not know and understand exactly how things work.
At London Centre for Aesthetic Surgery in Dubai, we recommend you discuss with our surgeons, Drs. Maurizio and Roberto Viel, your insecurities, expectations and concerns about the penoplasty surgery in order to get the best results out of your treatment. Find below some questions you may want to consider and discuss with Drs. Maurizio and Roberto Viel during your appointment:
– Should I have length and girth increased at the same time?
– How is the procedure done?
– How much increase in length and girth can be expected?
– How long will the procedure take?
– What are the side effects of the penoplasty surgery?
– How much will it cost?
– How much time do I need to take off from work?
– How long should I refrain from sexual relations?
– Are there any contraindications?
To know more about Penoplasty in Dubai, continue reading here.
Penoplasty is available at London Centre for Aesthetic Surgery in Dubai Healthcare City and is performed by two of the best plastic surgeons in Dubai, Drs. Maurizio and Roberto Viel.
The Italian twin plastic surgeons have been performing Penis enhancement surgeries since 1991. With over 25 years of experience in the field of cosmetic surgery, Drs. Maurizio and Roberto Viel were among the first to introduce the penoplasty technique in Europe and in Dubai.
LCAS at Atlantis The Palm